Members of the DAA
Individual and Personalised Consultations
For all Ages - Adults, Teenagers and Children
Welcome to Health Care Clincs of WA!
Health Care Clinics of WA is a private practice of Dietitians and has been in operation for over 25 years.
Our Dietitians are members of the DAA and are also Accredited Practising Dietitians.
Our clinics are located in the Southern and Northern Suburbs of Perth, Western Australia.
We offer support and advice for the management of a range of diet-related issues
We offer initial and follow-up consultations to ensure your dietary goals are met
FRIENDLY AND PASSIONATE
Our Dietitians are very motivated with a positive attitude.
They will work in partnership with you and offer private and personalised consultations to bring your eating pattern in line with a healthy lifestyle.
providing the best service for you
We provide support and advice for the management of the following diet-related issues:
- Weight Loss
- Weight Gain
- Eating Disorders
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol/Triglycerides
- Allergies and Intolerances
- Low/High Fibre Diets
- Sports Nutrition
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- All other nutrition-related health problems
THE DIETITIAN WILL ANALYSE YOUR EATING AND LIFESTYLE HABITS AND PROVIDE YOU WITH
- Support and dietary strategies for improvement that they can tailor to your individual needs according to your food preferences and lifestyle.
- Set menu plans/daily eating plans/education on how to design your own menu.
- Information/discussion on other nutrition related issues that are relevant to you e.g. label reading, snack ideas, tips for eating out etc.
We've changed peoples lives
Health Care Clinics of WA has helped many patients to improve their quality of life and nutritional status. Our Dietitians continuously apply the person-centred approach and are responsive to patient values, needs and preferences as they believe it is important to ensure the individual is involved in the decision making for their own healthcare.
- Initial Consultation (45 mins)
- Subsequent Consultation (15 mins)
- Pensioners and Health Care Holders are entitled to a 10% discount
PATIENTS ON A CHRONIC DISEASE MANAGEMENT (CDM) PLAN
- Initial Consultation (30 mins) - no gap payment
- Option: Longer Initial Consultation (45 mins)
- Subsequent Consultation (20 mins) - no gap payment
- Private Health Insurance with ancilliary benefits
- Medicare when patients are referred by their GP's through a CDM Plan
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
We make it a priority to offer flexible appointment times to accommodate your unique scheduling needs.
For a healthier lifesytle get in touch with us
If you have any questions, dont hesitate to call us on the below
PHONE (HEAD OFFICE)
T: (08) 9381 8633
Clinics located in the Southern and Northern Suburbs of Perth, Western Australia
- Canning Vale
- North Coogee
© 2018 Health Care Clinics of WA. All rights reserved.